TC CHAIRMAN OF DUNUKOFIA, HON. ONYEMAOBI, RECEIVES IN AUDIENCE DELEGATION FROM ALL SOLUDO SUPPORT GROUP (ASSG)


ASSG PAYS COURTESY VISIT TO THE DUNUKOFIA MAYOR, ONYEMAOBI 


A delegation of ALL Soludo Support Group - ASSG, Dunukofia Chapter on Thursday visited the Chairman of Dunukofia Local Government Area, Hon. Onyemaobi Augustine Nonyelum (Ancestor) in his office at the LG Secretariat, Ukpo.

The purpose of the visit was to officially congratulate the new LG Mayor on his new position, to familiarize with his new office and to declare support for his administration.


While speaking, the SSG Dunukofia LG Coordinator, Chief Emeka Onyejegbu (Ide) who led the delegation said, that the appointment of Hon. Onyemaobi as the LG Transition Chairman is so far the best grassrooted appointment made by Governor Soludo's led Anambra State government.


"the Ancestor I know has been very active both at the grassroot mobilising for APGA and on social media promoting the party. Soludo rightly hand picked you from the grassroot and I see it as the best appointment so far in this administration. We are here today to congratulate you and identify with the new administration", Ide said.


Chief Onyejegbu further pledged the group's support to the new LG administration, noting that the group will collaborate and work with the new LG boss for a better Dunukofia.



Addressing the group, the LG boss welcomed the visitors in his office, thanked them for coming to identify with and support the new administration. He noted that the work is not for him alone, that he needs collective effort for result oriented administration. "All my life, I have nurtured the zeal and passion to serve the people. Now I have that opportunity to serve ndị Dunukofia, I cannot afford to fail them nor disappoint Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo who found me worthy to serve in his government. I need all your prayers and supports, and we shall carry out this enormous task together to change the face of Dunukofia and Anambra at large.", Onyemaobi said.


-- HARRIS Nwabueze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APGA Aguata Executive Makes Case for the Recognition of Lady Nnebedum's Contribution to the Party as She Hosts them in Appreciation Meeting

NACA Inaugrates IBBSS Technical Team in Anambra State

Drawing a Thin Line on NYCN Anambra Leadership: A New Sheriff Emerges Under Full Constitutional Compliance